Thursday, September 9, 2010

For Real?!?!?!

Ok I am gonna make you work a little in this post. Check out this link.



http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100908/od_yblog_upshot/canada-unveils-new-speed-bump-optical-illusions-of-children



Go ahead, I will wait for you..............Wow you read slow..just kidding.



Now I find so many things wrong with this picture. Please tell me I am not the only one. I get the concept that they are hoping using a picture of a child will make someone slow down. But what happens when someone is say drunk. (not gonna argue they shouldn't be driving anyway) But they see a real child and think its a speed bump or an elderly person who can't see real well (again not driving is not the issue stay with me). This to me is so politically incorrect that it brought to mind allowing men to put pictures of women on punching bags. Yes over reaction I know. But the same kind of idiotic ideology is what i am speaking of. Come one people think a little more on this issue please. I for one don't want my child mistaken!

No comments:

Post a Comment