Monday, September 13, 2010

Stop Time STOP!!!

I really don't have much to say this time around. Except I want to stop time!

My little girl wants to go to homecoming dance this year. (I have to let that sink in)

Not with a date, because "Mom really all the guys at school are still just dumb". (Mom jumping up and down!!!)

But with friends......

OK I am breathing through this. And trying to talk my heart into letting go that little bit that is needed to enjoy this for and with her. Yeah there is the fun of picking out a dress and getting all dolled up......... that part is fun right?

However I don't want to spend next month's groceries on a dress. I am gonna hit some second hand stores and even heard a place here in town might rent them out. Need to check on that one. But it still comes back to the fact that my baby girl is growing up and I am not ready! Yes I am selfish, darn tooting she is my only girl. I want her to have great memories of this time of her life. I know I have some pretty good memories of High School. Yeah we all have some not so good ones too, but let's hope the good out number the bad.

Ok my peeps that is it, that is what is on my heart today that I can share with the masses.

No comments:

Post a Comment